• StF is unique-- It is for those who desire to achieve elite fitness levels and are willing to work hard to reach that goal. However, that goal can be different for every athlete --maybe your goal is to be able to play sports better, or become an Olympic power lifter, or maybe it's just to live stronger and be healthier--whatever the fitness goal we are ready to help lift you up towards reaching that goal
• StF progressive---Our Selah - StF work out of the day is not only for the experienced lifters and the super fit, but it reaches out to you where you are; workouts can be scaled to your personal level of fitness.
• StF is encouraging--We operate with a family atmosphere in which members encourage and uplift one another and are accountable to each other, helping each other stay strong--When you join StF you become part of our Selah - StF community.
• StF nutrition: Start learning how to reveal hidden muscle with proper nutrition and exercise. Measure results and track your progress with our new diet and nutrition program.
• Selah - StF is fully functional-The techniques learned here at the gym increase mobility, speed, endurance, flexibility, and coordination (to name a few) which are indispensable skills that transfer into everyday life *Our Saturday 7-8am technique class focuses on correct form (training your body to complete lifts correctly) and increasing muscle memory.
• Selah - StF --The Daily WODs are always changing, challenging you to use new muscles, learn new techniques, and increase stamina.
• Selah - StF is high intensity workout--whether participating in a team WOD or just beating your last personal record, friendly competition contains a challenging element, pushing you to higher levels of speed, endurance, and, of course, technique.
• StF availability: whether it is at a coached class or during an Open Gym, StF is available for those on a tight schedule. With our new winter hours, Open Gym is now available for morning and afternoon workouts. Monthly Unlimited rate is $110, or if you just want to drop in, the rate is $15 per class/workout ( full list of StF times and rates is available on our Facebook page @stfselah)
• StF tryout: Summit Total Fitness offers two complementary classes as a tryout session. Come check us out, visit our Facebook page @stfselah, or call David @
show contact info
if you have any questions.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers