compensation: Competitive, DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Encompass Engineering and Surveying has an immediate Full-Time Survey Party Chief opportunity in the Cle Elum, Washington office. The successful candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in all phases of land surveying, construction, boundary and topographic surveying. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a premier architectural and engineering firm that's on the leading edge of design and national development.
• Perform survey field tasks in preparation of ALTA, boundary, topographic, construction and special surveys.
• Lead survey crew in daily activities
• Train survey crew in proper survey procedures
• Maintain safety procedures for all survey personnel
• Ensure proper procedures are in place when transferring field data to office
• Oversee maintenance and operation of all surveying equipment
• 2 years of land surveying experience
• High School diploma or GED required
• Experience with Trimble robotic total station and GPA is a plus
• Knowledge of Survey Pro or Trimble Access data collector software a plus
• Ability to work outside in all seasons
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Valid driver's license
• Competitive salary, DOE
• Medical, dental, and vision
• Retirement plan with employer contribution
• Employer sponsored continuing education
• Vacation and sick leave
• Paid holidays
• Flexible working hours
• Great work environment
Encompass Engineering & Surveying is made up of professional engineers, surveyors, planners and technicians that provide the highest quality services throughout King, Kittitas and parts of Snohomish, Pierce, Kitsap, Grant and Thurston Counties in Washington State.
We attribute our success to the excellence of our people. We strive to be the best in all aspects of our work and make exceeding expectations a daily goal. We seek creative, driven, and talented professionals who desire to raise the bar not only within our firm, but within our profession. We provide the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects and offer career advancement based on performance. Ready to join our team?
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers