The Yellow Church Cafe is looking for an experienced baker who can move smoothly from one task to another with confidence, manage their time independently, apply learned skills consistently, stay focused and be able to follow a complex recipe accurately. If you feel you can make a long term commitment to our company and meet this description please respond to add with your resume.
- Pastry/Bread Dough preparation and production.
- Use prep lists to see what needs to be done, and create items accordingly.
- Ensure stock rotation to minimize waste.
- Adhere to sanitation, cleanliness, health and safety regulations.
- Ensure kitchen equipment and supplies are maintained, clean and sanitized.
- Manage bakery station for optimum production and quality.
- Set daily priorities and be flexible to make efficient use of time.
- Interact with guests in a friendly manner.
- Create cooperative and positive work environment.
- Bake pastries/breads on a timeline to have the bakery case filled and ready each morning.
- Washington State Food Worker Card
- Able to work 8 hour shifts
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Positive and passionate about baking
- Organized and able to prioritize
- Previous cooking or baking experience preferred
- Ability to learn and grow with our company
- Open availability during business hours
- Professional references
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
Pay DOE, starting wage 13.00 an hour with potential to advance to 18.00 an hour if you are able to produce consistent quality product. Hours are Monday-Tuesday 8:00AM-2:00PM, Friday through Sunday 6:30AM-2:30PM
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers