People for People, a Non-Profit organization, is looking for a full time Case Manager/MIS Assistant for our Yakima, WA location. Please visit our website at www.pfp.org to apply and for a complete job description and job requirements.
Summary: Performs a variety of services in support of Employment & Training case managers, MIS data validation and monitoring. Responsibilities include data systems review and file maintenance to ensure excellent monitoring and audit results, assures contract compliance with all regulations governing program funding and direct customer support as directed by case managers.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Microsoft Office proficient.
• Customer service, data entry and basic office experience helpful.
• Employment is contingent upon successfully completing and passing a Pre-employment Drug Screen and a Washington State Patrol Background Check and/or National Background Check, Reference Checks, Credit Check if applicable and other required documents
• Personal vehicle required to attend meetings/seminars in other locations and for pickup and delivery of miscellaneous documents
• 12 Paid holidays
• 2 Weeks paid vacation annually
• Paid Sick Leave
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Flexible Savings Arrangement (FSA)
• Employer paid Group Term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance Wellness Programs
• 401(K) Savings Plan with Employer Matching Contribution and Annual Base Contribution
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• 80 Hours Paid Jury Duty Leave
• Paid Bereavement Leave
Please apply on our website at www.pfp.org. To be considered for this position, you must apply on our website and include all of the following documents: Cover Letter, Resume and a People for People Application. Only complete application packets will be considered.
Position will close November 27, 2019 (May remain open until filled.)
People For People is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, creed, national origin, disability, sex, marital status, age, or any other protected status covered by the federal or state law. Please let People For People know if you need of a reasonable accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job or to participate in the application process.
People For People is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to persons with disabilities.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers